good friends reunited

good friends reunited
stephanie, lizzie, me and martha

Friday, September 26, 2008

shakespeare

i am currently taking a shakespeare literature class and i have fallen back in LOVE with dear william.  i am on my third play of the semester and my favorite so far.  Much Ado About Nothing my mother is the reason i love this play.  it is one of my favorite movies as well.  i do have to say though that i do not think that i am getting all of the hidden messages in his plays yet.  I love shakespeare's humor, it is almost always sexual but i still don't get all of it.  i do feel like kind of an idiot when my teacher and the rest of the class starts laughing and i have no idea whats going on.  anyway im an still enjoying this class and i feel like i am getting smarter by reading all of these plays.

No comments:

duntulm castle

duntulm castle
will, me, laura and emily at family castle