good friends reunited

good friends reunited
stephanie, lizzie, me and martha

Thursday, August 28, 2008

school starts!!!

so school has finally started and i am still getting used to homework and NO sleep.  i have never had a full load of school hours and an almost full time job before and it is no easy task.  the only good thing to this is that i do feel more energized and i love the feeling of money in my wallet. the majority of my classes are a lot of fun and for the first time in a long time i actually like going to most of them.  i am taking a printmaking class and all i have to say is that i cant wait to get started on all the fun new things that i can do.  there are a lot of large scary machines in the classroom but as my teacher told me yesterday  "don't worry allison....we wont leave YOU alone with the machines....we know how you tend to hurt yourself" that sort of made me feel better but not really.  anyway i am also taking a shakespeare class and i LOVE it.  i am almost done with taming of the shrew (which always makes me think of my sister and her friends) and it has quickly become my new favorite shakespeare play.  then the ultimate class RENAISSANCE HISTORY  i know i sound like a complete dork but laura will back me up on this one.....it is so much fun to learn about all of the beautiful paintings.....and the medici's for laura.  anyway i think this will be a good semester if it does not kill me first.  

1 comment:

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

So, your sister, my brother, that makes us sisters-in-law, right?! Growing up with three brothers pays off in the end, when they get married I get sisters! Congratulations to us-- and of course Ben and Laura. Hope school goes well!

duntulm castle

duntulm castle
will, me, laura and emily at family castle